Hello! Welcome to my first contest!!
After a long delay finally I am announcing this points contest. If you are interested please read all the information provided before asking any question or submitting any entry. Prize donors are welcome.
There are two types of rewards; selection prize and voting prize.Contest "selection" prizes
Prize winners will be selected by me based on creativity and techniques used in the artwork.
4th to 20th places
- 20 Contest "voting" prizes
Prize winner will be selected by voting. You can also win both prizes for up to 4500
- 500 Contest theme
You must select one of the following characters, ordered by my preference. You are free to create any costumes and backgrounds for the characters.
1. Akamiya Satoshi
My very own self in the world of anime. He likes crossdressing so draw him in an as cute outfit as possible!
3. Mother Nature
I designed this character to represent the nature. Good for drawing a nice composition.
A native american under Ayutthaya rule, borns in a world where Ayutthaya Kingdom (former Thailand) colonized the Americas. Her weapon is throwing axes and an automatic rifle, something like customised ak-47
A mysterious fox girl. Not much information is given. Her appearance age is around 13-14.
5. Bernee May
A papergirl with inline skates. Drawing her delivering with this outfit would be nice.
Rena-chan's cousin.Contest rules
1. Submit your entries in a note or comment of this journal.
2. Picture can be traditional or digital painting of any style.
3. All entries must be made specifically for this contest.
4. Mature works are optional, but your entries must not violate DeviantArt policies.
5. You can submit a maximum of 3 entries.
6. Please use minimal watermarks or signature.
7. Deadline for this contest is May 11 2015 22:00 PST time, which is 12:00 of my birthday in Thailand.
8. If there are less than 10 contest entries when deadline is reached, the contest may be cancelled or extended due to low participation
9. If you are selected as the contest winner you must contact me within a timely manner.Notes
For better chance with winning the selection prize, please consider the following:
- Because these characters belong to very different stories, I would prefer not to have more than one of them in an entry.
- If you can make the artwork with creative ideas and compelling composition, then it doesn't matter which character I prefer. As I am studying about principles of art, I want to see an artwork with good techniques and qualities.
- You can submit Mature contents, but I want ones with more creativity.
- You have 2 months for this contest. Do not rush, but try to do your best with the picture.
- Have fun!